Twelve steamy nights of Christmas

November 28th 2007




































Retailers are getting ready for the highest ever online Christmas spend yet up 43% on last year. Forrester’s predicts that the UK's 27 million online shoppers will spend nearly £14 billion during the festive season.

Lingerie company Mio Destino has come up with a number of innovative marketing tools to ensure they don’t ‘slip’ behind the competition and can ‘basque’ in record sales.

Mio Destino has created a Christmas campaign based around their own version of “The Twelve Days of Christmas”. They gave us a sneak preview of the full campaign tonight but have asked the we keep it under wraps as they are going to realease one verse every two days starting form today. So we have written our own version so as not to spoil the surprises so sing along!

On the first night of Christmas my true love gave to me a camisole in a gift box.
On the second night of Christmas my true love gave to me two purple bras.
On the third night of Christmas my true gave gave to three French basques.
On the fourth night of Christmas my true love gave to me four halter tops.
On the fifth night of Christmas my true love gave to me five gold thongs.
On the sixth night of Christmas my true love gave to me six baby dolls.
On the seventh night of Christmas my true love gave to me seven silken gowns.
On the eighth night of Christmas my true love gave to me eight maidens corsets.
On the ninth night of Christmas my true love gave to me 9 shimmering chemise.
On the tenth night of Christmas my true love gave to me ten lacy garters.
On the eleventh night of day of Christmas my true love gave to me eleven body stockings.
On the twelfth night of Christmas my true love gave to me 12 busty bustiers


All together now!

12 busty bustiers
11 body stockings
10 lacy garters
9 shimmering chemise
8 maidens corsets
7 silken gowns
6 baby dolls
5 gold thongs
4 halter tops
3 French basques
2 purple bras
and a camisole in a gift box.

Mio Destino has created a great flash application for their version of “The Twelve Days of Christmas”.

Starting today, every second day a new window will be opened showcasing a new item from the Mio Destino’s luxury lingerie collection. Not only is the Christmas imagery great, Mio Destino is offering free shipping, a free gift box and various special offers or discounts throughout the “Twelve Days of Christmas”. It’s a complete Christmas shopping solution for any man.

Mio Destino has a clear strategy of targeting the male gift buyer with some excellent gift ideas to make shopping for your loved one easy. This follows on from their lingerie school for men launched earlier this which is a video series available for download from Mio Destino School see the first episode here.